Thursday, December 8, 2022

Busted Until I Came

This is a true story from some years ago.  I don't actually know when as I lost the file creation information when I changed computers.

Last Wednesday morning, something that I've only heard about before actually happened to me.  Now, to set things up, the previous week, I'd been really busy.  Since the Friday before the last one, I'd only jerked off once.  It had been seven days with no coming and then one quick jerk off and then five more days since that by this point.  So I was pretty horny.  I'd been saving up, hoping to have some great sex with the wife.  But instead, she was in the mood to just bust my balls.

Like usual, we laid on the bed, face to face, and she used her hand to punch, slap, and squeeze my balls.  Sometimes she would stroke my penis some, but mostly she was just busting my balls.  She would grab them and squeeze them while she kissed me and then when she would let go, she would give them a couple of sharp hits with her fist.  She would sometimes just do an open hand slap, but more often, she kept her arm straight and just swung her first right into my balls.  As she did this, I was playing with her big lovely breasts.  After about a half hour of slapping, squeezing, and punching my balls, she decided that it was time for us to masturbate.  She gave me instructions to stroke myself, but not to come, and then she knelt on the bed with her knees spread and she started to masturbate herself while I stroked myself and played with her nipples.

By the time she brought herself to a shuddering orgasm, I was rock hard.  Suddenly, she reached over and hit my balls hard with the heel of her hand, smashing them against my erection.  (I have very tight balls and they were resting on top of my penis at that point.)  I felt a jolt of arousal, and I stopped stroking myself because I didn't want to come yet.  But then she hit my balls with the heel of her hand again and I felt even more turned on.  And then she hit them one more time, the same way, nice and hard, and, suddenly, I came.

I had always thought that coming from being busted was just something which would happen in stories, but now I know that it can really happen.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment