Saturday, August 28, 2021

BB Strip Trivial Pursuit

 

BB Strip Trivial Pursuit

or

What's the Answer? I Don't Ow!


Guess what?    Cindy and I have been talking and we decided that we liked your strip Trivial Pursuit idea.    But, we're adding a twist to it.    We're gonna play ballbusting strip Trivial Pursuit.

Oh, it's easy.    We'll ask you questions, and each time you get one right, you get to choose one of us to remove an item of clothing.    Each time you get one wrong, one of us gets to kick you in your nuts.

Is it going to hurt?    Well, I'm sure it'll hurt a little.    But we probably won't kick that hard.    We're just girls after all.    And I haven't played soccer in months.    And Cindy hasn't done karate for like weeks, I think.    Oh, last Thursday?    Okay, just days then.    Haven't you ever gotten kicked in the balls before?

No?    Never?    Well, you're in for a special unique experience, then.    You know, there are guys who would pay money for a couple of hot girls like us to kick their balls, so really you're coming out ahead either way.

Okay, let's get started.    Arts and Entertainment.    Oh, this is an easy one.    In the comic strip Garfield what is the name of the dog Garfield lives with?

Yup, that's right.    Odie.    Now who do you want to remove a piece of clothing?    Me?    Okay, no problem.    I'll take off my shirt.

There we go.    Do you like my bra?

Yeah, I like this one, too.    It shows off my cleavage, but it still gives the girls some good support.    I'm glad you like it.    Okay.    Next category: geography.    Which of the Great Lakes has the smallest volume?

Nope.

Yeah, that's right, it is Lake Erie.    I'm glad you remembered that it's shallower despite having more surface area than Lake Ontario, but, I'm afraid we have to take your first answer.    Those are the rules.    Whatever you say first, that's what we're going with, otherwise we could be here all night while you guess at things.    Okay, spread your legs, Cindy is going to take first kick.

Good job, Cindy.    Boy, he is rolling around on the ground just holding those balls!    I've never understood why boys hold them.    Does that really make them feel better?    Anyway, enough with that.    It's time for your next question, literature: which book by Jane Austen features a romance between Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy?

No, I don't think that Jane Austen even wrote a book called "Ow, my balls, my poor balls".    Did you ever hear of that one Cindy?    Yeah, me neither.    It was "Pride and Prejudice", silly.    Okay.    Time for another kick.    Stand up and spread them.

Hmm, Cindy, I don't think he's going to get up.    Could you give him a hand?    Good job.    Can you move his hands out of the way, though?    Yeah, that's great.    Here I go.

Oh, I sure got them pretty good.    I didn't mean to kick quite that hard, but, oh well. I could feel a pretty solid squish when the top of my foot smashed them.    I can tell you felt that, huh?    Anyway, next question, history: At what battle was Napolean defeated?    Oh, that's an easy one.

No, I've never heard of any battle called "Owwww!    Ohhh!    My bawwwwls!"    That's a pretty strange answer.    It's Waterloo.    Surely you've heard of that.    Oh, looks like Cindy's going straight in for the kick without waiting for you to get up.    Ouch!    That was a good solid stomp.    Maybe I'll try that next time.    Enough with all the howling already.    I'm trying to read you questions.    Really, you've got to hold it together or you're never going to get any nudity.

Okay, next question, sports: In the sport of baseball, how many balls does it take to walk a batter?    Well, with how much you've been talking about balls, maybe you'll get this one right.

Nope, that's incorrect.    "Please, don't break my" isn't even a number.    It's like you're not even trying.    Well time for me to give a stomp.    Move your hands.    Move them!    Okay, fine, Cindy, can you get his hands?

That's great and now for my stomp!    Hah, I got them nice and hard.    I've never done it that way before.    That was so much fun and I love the funny faces you're making.    Could you tell it was my first time stomping that way?

Fine, be like that.    You don't have to get upset just because you're losing the game.    I've been very nice and let you see my pretty bra.    I don't know why you would even call us bitches.    Anyway, I will rise above it.    Cindy looks upset, though.    Okay, last question on this card: science.    What color is diamond dust?

Nope.    It definitely isn't "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I give up, please don't kick me any more."    Who ever heard of that color?    So it's Cindy's turn again.    She still seems mad that you called us bitches.    I wonder what she has in store.    Oh, you need him upright?    Yeah, sure, I can hold him.

Yeah, I've got him.    Look, it's really no use struggling.    You're too weak from all the ball kicking.    Just accept it.    You got the question wrong, so here, I'll use my feet to help spread your wobbly legs nice and far apart.    Is that good, Cindy?

Great.    No, I haven't seen you do the front snap kick before.    Is it fun?

Oh, fun for you, yeah, Cindy.    I know it isn't going to be a lot of fun for him.    But sure, I'd love to see you go full force if that's what you want.    I've got him pretty securely here, so you can just go for it!

Oh, wow.    That's a lot of vomit.    Great kick Cindy!    I think he's down for the count, though.    Yeah, he's not really saying anything.    Um, well, sorry about that, dude.    I guess we don't know our own strength.    Don't worry.    They're probably still all in one piece.    I'll go get you an ice pack.    Thanks for playing with us, though.    We had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment