Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Busty Girl in my History Group

I’m sure some of you suspect that I haven’t been writing anything, but I have actually been writing steadily, just only on longer projects most of which will still take quite a while until they’re done.  In good news, one of those will be done soon-ish, likely within a month or so.  But I got a little tired of not having anything completed for a while.  One of the big bust forums I visit sometimes, TitsInTops, has started doing a monthly contest where they post a theme and ask you to write a short story about it and big breasts.  They ask for about 1000 words or more.  So I decided to give that a try.  I managed to get one done in about a day.  This month’s theme was The American Revolution.
This is that story.  It has no ballbusting and no orgasm denial, but it does have big titties.  I thought I’d share it here with that warning.
For my history class this semester, we are supposed to do a group project where we imagined what our lives would be like at the time of the American Revolution.  Fortunately for me, the professor assigned the groups, and I was assigned Emily in my group.  She has the biggest jugs in the class by far.  She isn't really chubby or anything either.  From what I had been able to see in class, Emily was built about normal, although a little on the tall side, except really busty.  The other group member, Alyssa, was a shorter and thinner, but also much less busty.  She had perhaps C-cups or so.  They didn't look bad on her, but she wasn't anything special in terms of her chest.
After the professor announced the groups, we got together in the class and exchanged numbers so that we could work together.  Emily suggested that we should get together at her dorm room soon to at least figure out what we wanted to do in particular for the project.  The professor had left things very open ended, just telling us to impress her with our creativity and historical accuracy.  It turned out that Alyssa and I were both available that evening, so we wound up scheduling it for then.  I haven't been doing that well with the ladies, so I was happy to get a chance to work with Emily, to get her phone number, and to be able to come hang out in her dorm room.
When I got there that evening, Alyssa was already there, so we weren't really alone together, but still it was kind of thrilling to be there in this hot girl's dorm room, especially when my eyes caught a couple of her large bras which were draped across the door of her wardrobe.  One was a grey underwire bra with pink trim and the other was a black lacy thing whose exact shape was hard to make out.  The grey one had two really large cups.  I felt like I could probably have worn either cup like a hat.  I'm definitely a breast fiend and I could feel myself getting hard just looking at the bras, so I made an excuse to sit so that it wouldn't be obvious.  I wound up sitting at her desk chair while the Alyssa took the chair of Emily's roommate (who wasn't there that evening) and Alyssa sat on the bed.
We talked for a bit trying to come up with ideas.  One of my uncles gives blacksmithing demonstrations at renaissance fairs sometimes, so I said I could maybe talk to him about that if we wanted to think of what black-smithing was like back then.  Alyssa suggested that maybe we could research what alcohol was like back then.  I hadn't really talked to her before, but she was kind of fun, sort of frank and definitely a little bit of a party girl.  As we were talking about all this, though, Emily mostly spent a bunch of time fidgeting.  Finally, Alyssa asked, "Are you okay, Emily?"
"Yeah.  I'm all right.  It's just that my bra is really bothering me.  I usually take it off once I get home since I don't usually have company.  And it's really bothering me today for some reason.  I'm having trouble imagining myself being in 1776 while my bra straps are digging into my shoulders."
"Well," I said, "that makes sense given that they didn't wear bras in 1776."
"They didn't?" she asked.
"Of course they did," Alyssa chimed in.  "They still had boobs back then."
"Of course they had boobs," I responded, "But they didn't wear bras as we know them.  The modern bra didn't become popular until the twentieth century.  No one really wore them for more than a hundred years after the American Revolution."
"Then what did they wear to cover and support their boobs?" Alyssa asked.
"Corsets," I answered.  "All the fashionable women wore them in Revolutionary War times."
"Oh, I have one of those," Emily said.  "I got it in high school.  I should try switching to that to get in the right mindset."  She got up and began rummaging around in her drawers.
"Aren't corsets bad for you?" Alyssa asked.
"Only when you lace them too tight.  It should be snug, but not constraining," Emily answered.
"Yeah, it was a problem because women tightened them to extremes to make their waists look really small.  But you don't have to do that."
"Oh, here it is," Emily said.  "I'll go change."  And with that, she headed into her bathroom.  I hadn't really gotten a good look at the corset except to see that it was black with red trim.  In a couple of minutes she came out of the bathroom wearing the corset.
I had expected that when she emerged she'd probably be wearing the corset and also the same loose-fitting green t-shirt that she had been wearing before over it, but she was carrying both the shirt and the bra in her hand.  And when I got a look at her wearing just the corset on top, I was very excited.  The corset was the type which had cups on the top to support the breasts individually, but for this one, each cup was far smaller than the boob it was meant for.  Maybe she had grown since high school or maybe this was just how it always fit.  Thus, although the nipples had clearly been tucked down into the area of the cup, the majority of each breast was visible above.  In fact, with the way the corset lifted the breast while holding the nipple in, it seemed like most of the flesh of each breast was visible as a swell at the top, creating some truly massive cleavage.
Her waist was also smaller than I'd realized which I could see clearly now that she wasn't wearing the baggy t-shirt.  On the overall, the combination of her nice hips, small waist, and those two huge boobs practically spilling out of her corset was so incredibly sexy.  I just gaped with my mouth open.  Just having this display of sexiness so close in real life was enough that I found myself rock-hard in my shorts.
"That feels a lot better on my shoulders," Emily said.  "I'm sure I can get into a better Revolutionary War mindset now."
"I'm glad you feel better, but I think you broke Daniel," Alyssa replied.
I realized I was still staring with my mouth open.  I quickly closed it and felt embarrassed to wipe away a little bit of droll which had been forming at the edge of my mouth, but I didn't look away from her massive twin cleavage mountains.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, he's just sitting there staring at your boobs.  I bet he's gonna have trouble thinking about anything other than how much he wants to stick his face in your boobs."
"Is that true, Daniel?" Emily asked me.
I didn't want to cop to it, but I also couldn't seem to stop myself from staring at the marvelous sight in front of me and, exactly as Alyssa had suggested, imagining myself sticking my face right in there.  "Umm," I stammered, "sort of."
"Oh, well, then, I can fix that."  Emily walked over to the chair I was sitting in.  I'm fairly long in the torso and when she approached, my face was almost level with her boobs.  "Okay," she said once she was right next to me with her mouth-watering cleavage a few inches from my face, "you have to keep your hands to yourself, alright?"
"Uh, okay," I said, having no idea where she was going with this.
And then she grabbed my head and leaning forward a little, pulled it right into her big soft cleavage.  This was an entirely new experience for me.  I'd always dreamed of putting my face into some busty girl's cleavage, but I'd never had the occasion to be able to do it.  Her breasts were soft, but firm, and having my face pressed into them was heaven.  My face was sidewise relative to her chest.  One of my eyes was pressed far enough in that it couldn't see anything, but the other looked out into her room, but over this huge lovely mound of breast flesh.  I really was right there in her massive cleavage, and this fact did not escape the notice of my cock which was rock hard and twitched and twitched in my pants.  I think that if she or I had just reached down and given it the tiniest squeeze, I would have made a mess in my shorts.
"Why did you do that?" Alyssa asked.  (I wasn't sure either, but I hadn't asked because, frankly, I didn't care.)
"This way he won't spend time imagining what it would be like.  Instead, he can think about the Revolutionary War era."
I'm sure this will surprise you, dear reader, but I was not thinking about the Revolutionary War era.
"I'm not sure that's working.  But how about we do undergarments for our project, though?  We could study up on women's undergarments of that era and then sew some and model them."
"Do you sew?"
"I do.  I have a sewing machine in my room."
"I used to sew a lot in high school, but I don't have my own sewing machine.  I miss it."
(I should note that I listened to all of this with my head still held firmly against Emily's lovely bosom, and from my perspective it was interspersed with the sound of the beating of her heart.)
"That sounds great then.  We've got about a month, so let's do some reading and get together in a couple of days."
"Okay, sounds good.  Are you okay with that, Daniel?" she asked.
"Yeth, perfet," I replied from inside her cleavage.  It was dawning on me that if this was going to be our project, it meant that I was probably going to see her modeling even more undergarments, and that sounded pretty amazing.
So then she released me.  "Okay," she said, "Then I guess I'll see you Thursday evening."  Alyssa started to gather her things and the got up to leave.  I realized that I was going to have to stand in a moment or so, and my cock was still very, very rigid.
Emily sensed that I was hesitant to get up.  "It's okay," she said, "we can do that again any time my boobs are distracting you."  That did not make me any softer.  "Time to go, though."
Reluctantly I stood.  Alyssa chuckled.  "Someone definitely enjoyed himself."
"What do you -- oh," Emily responded, noticing my situation.  "Did I do that?" she asked sounding sheepish.
"It's okay," I said.  "It's not a bad thing."  Although, admittedly, all the attention was embarrassing and I think that I had turned bright red.
"Oh, okay," she said, and showed us to the door.
I wound up having to walk all the way across campus doing my best to hide my erection.  I tried to think of other things, but whatever I thought of, it just reminded me that I was trying not to think of my time in her cleavage.  When I finally got back to my room, I was able to masturbate which was immensely satisfying.
I don't know what exactly our next group meeting will bring, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment